Char Dham is a most revered tour that covers four holy sites- Badrinath, Kedarnath, Yamunotri and Gangotri. These places are on high altitude. We offer char dham pilgrimage yatra tour packages include Badrinath Yatra, Kedarnath Yatra, Gangotri Yatra and Yamnotri Yatra. Aananda Holidays provides Chardham Yatra by Helicopter in Haridwar. Our Chardham Yatra by Helicopter make you able to enjoy some refreshing moments and nestle in the lap of the nature. This Chardham Yatra by Helicopter also offers you a chance to pay homage to your lords. So, book your Helicopter now..
Chardham Yatra by Helicopter can save a lot of time and covers the Mana villege and Triyuginarayan temple. Aananda Holidays' Chardham Yatra by Helicopter gives you the opportunity to enjoy an unforgettable char dham tour. In char dham, the Yamnotri is dedicated to Goddess Yamuna, Gangotri dedicated to goddess Ganga, Badrinath is dedicated to Lord Vishnu and Kedarnath is dedicated to Lord Shiva.
These are the four holy abodes in Chardham pilgrimage yatra and Aananda Holidays is committed to give you a best experience of char dham yatra by Helicopter. We also offers special tour packages
Char Dham Yatra
Duration: 05Nights/06 Days
On arrival at Dehradun airport pick up and transfer to hotel. An overnight stay.
07:00 AM - DEPARTURE S’DHARA HELIPAD, DEHRADUN
07:45 AM - ARRIVAL KHARSALI HELIPAD, YAMUNOTRI
We will transfer you to Sahastradhara helipad on
Sahastradhara Road, Dehradun which is the starting and ending point of this yatra. Vehicles are arranged for pick up.
Our pilots and ground staff will brief the guest about the entire trip and do’s and don’ts. Breakfast will be arranged at Kharsali and passengers are supposed to leave their hotel early at Dehradun/Haridwar.
Upon arrival at Kharsali (The helipad for Yamunotri) and transfer to your hotel.
Temple is a 6 KMS trek which will be cover by palki. Total journey will take approx. 5 hour 30 min.
Generally you will return to hotel by lunch time. After rest, We do visit to Shani Temple which is near to your Hotel.
07:45 AM - DEPARTURE YAMUNOTRI HELIPAD
08:30 AM- ARRIVAL HARSIL HELIPAD, GANGOTRI
Harsil is one of the most beautiful and picturesque valleys in Uttrakhand also known as mini Switzerland. Gangotri temple is approx MS 22Km from Harsil helipad and drive by car is approx. 50 mins. Stay at Harsil is arranged at Himalayan Nature Resort which is around 2KMS from helipad. Our ground staff will assist passengers throughout there stay at Harsil We provide all the basic and leisure facilities for the tourists such as a premium accommodation with ensuite washrooms, delicious vegetarian food, short walks, local sightseeing and an evening bonfire in Gangotri Valley.
09:00 AM - DEPARTURE HARSIL HELIPAD, GANGOTRI
10:00 AM - ARRIVAL KEDARNATH HELIPAD
Kedarnath is flanked by breathtaking snow-capped peaks, among all four Char Dham sites. We will arrive to phata helipad from Gangotri. Temple is approx ad and will take approx 500 meters away from helipad and take 15 min to reach. Kedarnath doesn’t have night halt facility, once the Darshan is completed, We will return to Guptkashi and stay is arranged at Guptkashi / Sitapur.Passengers can visit ancient Triyuginarayan or Kalimath Mandir in the evening.
10:00 AM - DEPARTURE SERSI HELIPAD, GUPTKASHI
11:00 AM - ARRIVAL BADRINATH HELIPAD
Badrinath has as an average elevation of 3,100 metres. According to legend Shankara di inarayan made of Saligram stone in the Alaknanda River. After arrival,check in at Sarovar Portico which is close to temple. In evening, We do Visit of mana village which is near to religious site of Badrinath. The special Maha Abhishek Pooja is the highlight of this entire yatra. It starts at 0400AM sharp in the morning and last for 2 hours. We have arranged an opportunity for all our guest to sit inside the temple and cherishes the darshan of the Shringar of the deity from close quarters.
11:30 AM - DEPARTURE BADRINATH HELIPAD
12:30 PM - ARRIVAL S’DHARA HELIPAD, DEHRADUN
This accommodation (from day 02 to Day 4) will take care by the helicopter Crew on base of Best available accommodation. Later drive to Dehradun Airport to board your flight.
Note: - Subject to availability at the time of booking.
Yatra Complete with lots of Blessings!!!
Package cost based on per person– INR 1, 70,000
||Four Point By Sheraton/Similar
- Char Dham Yatra by helicopter on sharing basis ex Dehradun
- All transfer by using Innova
- Accommodation for 05 Nights
- Assistance on arrival and departure by our executive.
- All meal included during Chard Dham Yatra VIP Darshan no meals in Dehradun
- All transfer to temple
- All applicable taxes (5% GST)
- Air fare / train fare
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Any other item not specified in 'Tour include'
- Porterage during trekking
- Travel Insurance
- In case of any hike in the hotel rates, the package cost will be amended accordingly. In case of a change in the train / flight schedule or timing resulting to amend the itinerary, the cost if any, will advised separately and same will be paid by the guest.
- Aananda Holidays is presently not holding hotel for your proposed tour plan. Confirmation is subject to receiving an email from Aananda Holidays of confirmation.
- If the group members do not arrive or depart with the group, additional transfer charges will be applicable
- Quote does not include any meals, which is not specified. In case the same is required, during transfers, sightseeing and day trips, additional will be charged, on actual (if applicable)
- The rates mentioned above are valid for the dates mentioned above only.
- Please note Budget Hotels in India are very basic accommodation at most of the places.
- In case of any immigration/Visa complications, the cancellation policy shall be applicable in full