Chardham tour consists of four pilgrimage sites in Uttarakhand- Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri and Yamnotri. It is the most popular tour package major Hinduism pilgrim places that are widely revered by Hindus. Aananda Holidays is one of the best chardham travel agents in Haridwar Uttarakhand. We also provide the helicopter and car rental in Haridwar to make your chardham darshan incredible and memorable.
It is said that, chardham tour can remove the dirty sins from the life. Every year around five lakhs pilgrims visit chardham tour for peace and spirituality. We are chardham travel agents in Haridwar Uttarakhand combines best chardham tour packages for our clients and help those pilgrims to search the almighty on earth.
Are you planning to chardham darshan, give a chance us to make your visit of chardham incredible as a best chardham travel agents in Haridwar Uttarakhand. We will always happy to organize your best trip to chardham. As a chardham travel agent in Haridwar, we have a team of committed and well versed travel professionals to provide you best quality travel services.
We also offer ek dham, do dham and teen dham tour packages at reasonable prices. Gangotri is the source of holy Ganga, Kedarnath is the temple of Lord Shiva, Badrinath is the temple of Vishnu Ji and Yamunotri is the source of the Yamuna River. This tour starts in the month of May of every year. Aananda Holidays is a registered chardham travel agent in Haridwar offering chardham tour packages and many more like destination tours, adventure, cultural, yoga & meditation etc.
Chardham Fix Departure
Ex- Haridwar (09 Nights / 10 Days) Kedarnath Stay
Departure Dates:- 11 May, 22 May, 02 June, 13 June & 24 June
About the Chardham
Since the 1950, the importance of the Char Dham as both an actual destination and an object of the national Hindu religious imagination has grown considerably. Buoyed by "religious tourism" and by the rise of a conservative Hindu population compelled by sites that speak to the existence of an all-India Hindu culture, the Char Dham has become an important destination for pilgrims from throughout South Asia and the diaspora, particularly Bengalis, Marwaris, Odias, Marathis, Gujaratis, Delhites and people from Uttar Pradesh, and Uttarakhand. Today, the circuit receives hundreds of thousands of visitors in an average pilgrimage season, which lasts from approximately April 15 until Diwali (sometime in November). The season is heaviest in the two-month period before the monsoon, which normally comes in late July. After the rains begin, travel to the sites becomes extremely dangerous. Even before the rains begin, safety is a major concern, as extensive road building and heavy traffic have critically destabilized the rocks, making fatal landslides and bus/jeep accidents a regular occurrence. Mortality rates for a season often surpass 200. Some pilgrims also visit the sites after the rains ends and before the sites become impassable due to snow. Although temperatures at the shrines in the early winter months of October and November are inhospitable, it is said that the mountain scenery surrounding the sites is most vivid after the rains have had a chance to moisten the dust of the plains below.
- Yamunotri temple is the source of Maa Yamuna River and the main goddess Yamuna.
- Gangotri temple is source of Maa Ganga and Main temple is goddess Ganga.
- Kedarnath temple is Shiva temple and one of the twelve Jyotirling.
- Badrinath temple is Vishnu temple and one of the one Dham in india.
Morning meet our driver at haridwar & drive for Barkot via Mussoorie, enroute visit Mussoorie Lake & Kempty Fall in Mussoorie. Later drive straight to Barkot. Check into the hotel arrival in Barkot. Overnight stay at Barkot.
Barkot Weather - Generally pleasant in summer, the temperature ranges from 25-30 degree Celsius, Winter: The Days are pleasantly cool but the nights are cold,temp ranges from 10 deg to 05 deg.
Early morning after breakfast (packed breakfast), drive to Jankichatti / Phoolchatti & star trek from here to Yamunotri (6kms) (Either by walk or by horse or by Doli at own cost). After taking bath in Jamunabai Kund's warm water and having "Darshan" of "Yamunaji" return to Jankichatti by trek. Later drive towards Barkot, Overnight stay at Barkot.
Yamunotri Temple: Maharani Gularia of Jaipur built the temple in the 19th Century. It was destroyed twice in the present century and rebuilt again. At Yamunotri, One can cook rice by packing it in a cloth and dipping it in the hot water of the Tapt kund. Pilgrims take this cooked rice home as "Prasad". Here near the temple "Pooja" can be offered to Divya Shila.
Surya Kund: There are a Number of thermal springs near temple, which flows into numerous pools. The most important of these is Surya Kund.
Divya Shila: A rock pillar, worshipped before entering the Yamunotri Temple.
Yamunotri Weather: In summer the maximun temp is 18 degrees and the minimum is 10 degrees celsius. The days are pleasantly cool but the nights are cold.
Morning after breakfast, drive to Uttarkashi. Visit Shivgufa on the way to Uttarkashi. Arrival in Uttarkashi visit Kashi Vishwanath Temple in Uttarkashi city. After that check in Hotel. Day free for rest. Overnight stay at Uttarkashi.
Uttarkashi is home to a number of ashrams, temples. The name of the town reflects its similarity to and location (as north of) the city of Kashi (Varanasi). Similar to Varanasi, town of Uttarkashi is also situated on the banks of River Ganga.
Shivgufa: Shivgufa is Small temple between Shivkhori Barkot & Uttarkashi. Maximum devotee take darshan and then go to Uttarkashi.
Vishwanath temple - Vishwanath temple is one of the oldest Shiva temples in Northern India. Re-constructed in 1857 by Maharani Khaneti Devi of Tehri State in the ancient architectural style. It is situated at the heart of the town. A massive iron trident, symbolic of divine mother’s, is erected and worshiped from time immemorial at the temple complex. Ganeshji, Sakshi Gopal, Markandeya Rishi’s small shrines are also part of the temple complex. Akhand Jyoti as well as Akhand Abhishek, special aarti at morning and evening are offered. As per Skunda Puran, Uttarkashi is known as ‘Saumya Varanasi’, the abode of Lord Shiva in Kaliyug and counted as one of the twelve Jyotirlingas.
Shakti temple - Right in front of the Vishwanath temple is Shakti temple. It has a big ‘Trishul’ of about 6 meters in height and a circumference of 90 cms. at bottom. Though there are different views about the making of this, the upper part of it seems to be made up of iron and the lower one is of copper. As per the epics this Shakti was thrown on the devils by the Goddess Durga(Shakti), hence it gets its name. Since then this Shakti is erected over here.
Uttarkashi Weather - Generally hot in summer, the temperature ranges from 30-35 degree Celsius but nights is pleasant, Cold in winters.
Early morning (packed breakfast) drive to Gangotri, enroute at Gangnani take a holy dip in Garam Kund, further drive to Gangotri via beautiful Harsil Valley. Harsil is famous for its nature beauty and for the majestic views of the Deodar trees and mountains. On arrival at Shree Gangotri, take a holy dip in the sacred river Ganges which is also called Bhagirathi at its origin. Perform Pooja and Darshan, after that relax for some time in the lovely surroundings. Later drive back to Uttarkashi. Overnight stay at Uttarkashi.
Gangotri Temple: The temple was constructed by the Gorkha General Amar Singh Thapa in the 18th Century, is situated on the right bank of Bhagirathi.
Gangotri Weather - The maximum temperature during summer can go up to 20° Celsius. Summer nights can get cooler with a minimum temperature of 10° Celsius. Light woolen clothes are required while visiting Gangotri during summer. Winter season is very chilly in Gangotri. Gangotri will be covered in sheets of snow during winter. Pilgrim centers remains closed throughout winter due to heavy snow falls.
Morning after breakfast, drive to Guptkashi via Moolgarh & Lambgoan. Enroute you can see the beautiful river Mandakini at Tilwara. The Mandakini river comes from Kedarnath, drive alongside the river to reach Guptakashi, visit Ardh Narishwar Temple in Guptakashi. Check into the hotel arrival in Guptakashi. Overnight stay at Guptakashi.
Guptakashi:- The name Gupt Kashi means "Hidden Benares. Mythology describes how when the Pandava brothers were searching for a glimpse of Shiva, Shivji first concealed himself at Guptkashi, but later fled from them further up the valley to Kedarnath, where the Pandavas finally got their wish fulfilled. There are more tangible connections as well-the Kedarnath pandas (priests) live in Guptkashi during the winter months, and after the Kedarnath temple closes for the winter, the image of Kedarnath passes through Gupt Kashi on its way to Ukhimath (across the valley), where it stays for the winter.
Guptkashi Weather - pleasant in summer, the temperature ranges from 25-30 degree Celsius. Cold in winters.
Morning after breakfast go kedarnath. Enjoy Kedanrath Darshan & back your hotel. Overnight stay at Kedarnath.
By Helicopter: Morning our driver will transfer you your prebook Helipad. After Back our car will drop you at Hotel for rest.
By Trek: Morning our driver will drop you at Sonprayag then you have to take local jeep for Gourikund & then your trek start for kedarnath ji. After darshan you follow same & back to Sonprayag. There is big parking issue so driver will back other palace if his contact no. in not working then you have to arrange other taxi or wait for your driver & send the massage any other driver.
Kedarnath: The Kedarnath shrine, one of the 12 Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva, is a scenic spot situated, against the backdrop of the majestic Kedarnath range. Kedar is another name of Lord Shiva. According to legend, the Pandavas after having won over the Kaurava in the Kurukshetra war, felt guilty of having killed their own brothers and sought the blessings of Lord Shiva for redemption. He eluded them repeatedly and while fleeing took refuge at Kedarnath in the form of a bull. On being followed he dived into the ground, leaving his hump on the surface. The remaining portions of Lord Shiva appeared at four other places and are worshipped there as his manifestations. The arms appeared at Tungnath, the face at Rudranath, the belly at Madhmaheshwar and his locks (hair) with head at Kalpeshwar. Kedarnath and the four above-mentioned shrines are treated as Panch Kedar.
Kedarnath Weather - Due to its high altitude the weather in Kedarnath remains cold for most part of the year. Summer here is cool and pleasant while winter is severe. During summer season the temperature varies around 20°Celsius. Light woolen wear is recommended. Winter season in Kedarnath is severe with mercury falling to as low as 0°Celsius. During this time the place experiences snowfall as well. Due to the extreme climatic conditions, this time is usually avoided by tourists.
Morning after Pooja & breakfast & back your hotel. Overnight stay at Guptakashi.
By Helicopter: Morning our driver will transfer you your prebook Helipad. After Back our car will drop you at Hotel for rest.
By Trek: You have to come by trek til gaurikund then take local jeep for Sonprayag where you Driver will wait. There is big parking issue so driver will back other palace if his contact no. in not working then you have to arrange other taxi or wait for your driver & send the massage any other driver.
Morning after breakfast, drive to Badrinath. Check in to the hotel arrival in Badrinath. Pilgrims after having a bath in the Taptkund have the Darshan of Badrivishal & Aarti in evening. Brahamakapal is significant for Pinddan Shraddh of ancestors (Pitrus). There are other interesting sightseeing spot like Mana, Vyas Gufa, Maatamoorti, Charanpaduka, Bhimkund and the "Mukh" of the Saraswati River. Just within the three kms of Badrinathjee. Overnight stay at Badrinath.
Badrinath one of the 'Ancient Four Dhams' is one of the most celebrated pilgrimage spots of the country and is situated at an elevation of 3,133 meters, guarded on either side by the two mountain ranges known as Nar & Narayan with the towering Neelkanth Peak providing a splendid backdrop. This revered spot was once carpeted with wild berries. Thus the place got the name "Badri van", meaning "forest of berries".
Tapt Kund : Natural thermal springs on the bank of the river Alaknanda, where it is customary to bath before entering the Badrinath temple.
Mana Village : Inhabited by an Indo-Mongolian tribe, it is the last Indian village before Tibet.
Vasundhara : As the name suggests, vasundhara is a magnificent water fall. This place is 5 kms. from Badrinath out of which 2 kms. is motorable upto Mana.
Bhim Pul : On the other side of Mana village, a massive rock forming a natural bridge, lies over the roaring Saraswati river. It presents a spectacular view of water thundering down through the narrow passage under the rock and is believed to have been placed there by Bhim, the second eldest among the five Pandava brothers.
Vyas Gufa (cave): Near Mana Village, this is a rock-cave where Ved Vyas is believed to have composed the Mahabharata and the pauranic commentaries.
Badrinath Weather: The average maximum temperature will be around 18° Celsius and the average minimum is 8° Celsius. Warm and woolen clothes are hence required for a stay in Badrinath throughout the year. Winter in Badrinath is often accompanied by snow falls. Winter is very chilly with an average temperature of 5° Celsius. Due to the extreme climatic conditions, this time is usually closed for tourists.
Morning enjoy the after breakfast, driver for Rudraprayag via Joshimath. Visit on the way Narsingh Temple in Joshimath later drive back to Rudraprayag via Joshimath. Check into the hotel arrival in Rudraprayag. Overnight stay at Rudraprayag.
Joshimath is situated on the slopes above the confluence of the rivers Alaknanda and Dhauliganga. Of the four 'Maths' established by Adi Shankaracharya, Joshimath is the winter seat of Badrinath. The idol is brought down to Joshimath and installed in the temple for people to worship. There are many other temples in the township. The most important is the temple of Nir Singh with the idol of Lord Vishnu. The left arm of this deity is getting destroyed with time and the popular belief holds that the day the arm completely withers Badrinath valley will cease to exist and the Gods will transfer the residence into the neighboring Niti Valley at Bhavishya Badri.
Rudraprayag is one of the Panch Prayag (five confluences) of Alaknanda River. It is confluence of rivers Alaknanda and Mandakini. Kedarnath, a Hindu holy town is located 86 km from Rudraprayag.
Rudraprayag Weather - Generally hot in summer, the temperature ranges from 35-40 degree Celsius, Winter: The Days are pleasantly cool but the nights are cold, temp ranges from 20 deg to 05 deg.
Morning after breakfast, drive for Haridwar via Rishikesh. Rishikesh 'place of sages' is a celebrated spiritual town on the bank of Ganga and is surrounded by Shivalik range of the Himalayas on three sides. It is said that when Raibhya Rishi did hard penances, God appeared by the name of " Hrishikesh " and this area hence firth came to be known as Rishikesh. Later visit Rishikesh Temples Sight Seeing – Laxman Jhulla, Ram Jhulla. Drop at Haridwar.
Rishikesh: Named after the Lord Vishnu, Rishikesh is a holy city for Hindus. Located in the foothills of the Himalaya in northern India it is also known as the yoga center of the world and is home to many world renowned ashrams. Rishikesh styles itself as the ‘Yoga Capital of the World’, with masses of ashrams and all kinds of yoga and meditation classes. The fast-flowing Ganges is surrounded by forested hills inside the city. Apart from temples and ashrams Rishikesh is now a popular white-water rafting centre, backpacker hang-out, and gateway to treks in the Himalaya.
- Hotels suggested above is subject to availabilities on dates and prior confirmation and incase we do not find rooms in above hotels in any circumstances we will arrange the same in similar category hotels for parallel arrangements.
- Sitting arrangements in BUS /Tempo will be on rotation basis. Our representative will guide you for this and we need to cooperate with him.
- Charges for AC / Heater will be extra and as per hotel to hotel basis.
- AC will not operate on Hills.
- GST will be extra only.
- Vehicles are on Disposal from pre advised meeting point in Delhi Or Haridwar
- Transfers from Delhi are subject to availability of vehicle. Client may arrange on their own to get transfer form Delhi to Haridwar.
- Vehicle Charges are inclusive of all toll taxes / parking and driver allowance.
Total Package Cost
Per Person Package Cost INR. 19,999/-Quad Sharing
Per Person Package Cost INR. 23,999- Double Sharing
Per Person Package Cost INR. 29,999/- Single Sharing
Kedarnath Per Person Helicopter Ticket cost INR. 7500/- Extra(Price is not decided yet )
||Hotel Riya Residency or Similar
||Hotel Him Ganga or Similar
||Hotel Dev Dham or Similar
||Bikaner House or Similar
||Hotel Himgiri or Similar
||Shagrila resort or Similar
- Hotel accommodation on Quad Sharing. (As per double triple quad sharing basis.)
- Meals as per package (09 Breakfast + 10 Lunch + 09 Dinner/ A mix of north Indian Menu)
- Transfers and sightseeing as prepackage car. (Vehicle as per group size like 4 person indigo / Dzire, 06 -07 innova / tavera.)
- All toll tax, parking, fuel and driver allowances.
- All applicable hotel and transport taxes.
Cost doesn’t include:
- Hotel accommodation on Quad Sharing. (As per double triple quad sharing basis.)
- GST will be extra on bill.
- Others meals does not include in Package.
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Package Inclusions’
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Any kind of entry fees anywhere if not mentioned in including.
- Tips, travel insurance, medical insurance, laundry charges, liquors, mineral water, telephone charges.
- All items of personal nature.
- Porter, pony, horse, cable car, boat, train tickets, air tickets charges.
- 40 % advance and balance at the time of trip start.
- We required full advance for Helicopter ticket confirmation.
- 30 Days before full Refund
- 15 Days before no refund.
- Helicopter cancelation as per helicopter policy.
Terms & Conditions:
- Please read emails carefully and understand the contents and prices. All the email conversations will be also part of your contract with us once you make the booking.
- As per the directive given by the Government of India, all Indian/Foreign Nationals are required to provide proper proof of identification upon check-in. valid identifications documents are: Passport & Visa together, Voters Id card, Current Drivers License, Aadhar Card. All the documents must include a photograph.
- Hotel / camps or any kind of accommodation can deny stay if valid id proof is not provided. Company is not responsible for any ID proof related issues.
- Generally hotel check in time is 14:00 hrs and checkout time is 11:00 hrs across India. Confirm early check in or late checkout will be chargeable if not included in cost. Kindly contact hotel directly if you want complimentary early check in or late check out.
- If meals are included in package it will be served at set menu basis in a buffet menu / fixed / meal credit. Any items which are not in their in ideal Buffet / Fixed menu will be charged extra at the time of consumption. Hotels decide the menu and options of items for menu. Some hotels having Meal credit policy instead of Buffet or Fixed Menu during low occupancy in hotel – This meal credit amount is decided by hotel management – if bills goes above the given meal credit amount then extra amount should be paid directly at respective hotel. Room service for the food or packing is charged extra at many hotels. Normally in Chardham you will get north Indian type food only and most of the standard and deluxe hotels give thali if meals are included in package.
- Breakfast Timing: 07:00 Am to 09:00 AM And Dinner: 07:00 PM to 10:00 PM (About the timing you can contact hotel management before.)
- Normally for extra bed on double sharing rooms many hotels has rollaway bed while rest of the hotels provide extra mattress only. If you are not comfortable with mattress system instead of bed let us know in advance.
- In hill areas or chardham many hotels don’t have ac so if you insist ac only kindly confirm with the company regarding the same. Lift facility & power back up is not available in most of the hotels in chardham. Wifi facility and room heater is mostly chargeable but don’t expect good wifi in chardham hotels due to network issues most of the time.
- Most of the hotels in chardham are not running full year so don’t expect similar service and room quality like you get in haridwar rishikesh in the same price range. Especially in may june and other busy days the budget/standard hotels in chardham can cost more than deluxe hotel in haridwar rishikesh or delhi. Also if you want to stay good hotels with good reviews you need to book at least 3 months before in may june and 1-2 month before in oct nov season as good hotels are mostly booked in advance by groups. In Kedarnath there is only basic dharamshala / budget hotel type basic facility only even if your package is luxury in Kedarnath don’t expect even deluxe rooms.
- Due to any reason if Vehicle breakdown due to technical reasons we will try our best to arrange another vehicle as soon as possible for the major problems. For minor problems which will not take much time vehicle will be repaired. Kindly cooperate.
- We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the program or expenses incurred directly or indirectly due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, closures/blockades due to political unrest or any such incidents.
- AC will not work in all hill areas or stopped / parked vehicle. Hill areas will start from Dehradun onwards as well from Rishikesh onwards and ac will not work beyond those points.
- In case the driver is not cooperative kindly contact company on the spot.
- Driver will not drive on No-entry zones and should not be forced to drive on narrow streets or roads which can create traffic jam. Normal working hours of driver is 12 hrs in case you want services more than 12 hours in a day kindly inform us in advance.
- In some hill area roads driving after sunset and music is not allowed due to risk of life. Kindly cooperate for the same.
- Pick up and drop point will be one only (If multiple pickups and drop please mentions email conversation before booking)
- In case you want multiple visit to the some particular place kindly mention in advance because some places are having very high charges of parking.
- Tour destination / route cannot change without prior notice (Amended route and tour Destination rates may be change)
- The rates are subject to change, depending on the fluctuation of diesel/Petrol prices in India. If the prices increased more than 5 % than the time of booking we will increase the rate even if the rates are confirmed earlier.
- Company reserves the right to give you a similar car if the car you booked is unavailable.
- At many of the tourist destination / hill station - some of the road / shopping market / mall road have "NO ENTRY" for all / some bigger tourist vehicles depends on destination along with time restrictions also. In this kind of situation guest have to manage another available mode of transport with an additional cost and on direct payment basis, this cost is not included in ideal package inclusion.
- Some time vehicle parking area little far from the sightseeing spots. Guests need to reach the parking at their own cost.
- Vehicle will be permitted to use for sightseeing points on the route and inside the city limits or which is mentioned in itinerary. For additional sightseeing, off route sightseeing, sightseeing not inside the city limits or substitute sightseeing kindly contact company. Refund is not possible if any particular sightseeing point is not covered. In case you want some excursions kindly inform company in advance or discuss these things with company rather than driver. All nearby sightseeing points should be covered together. However in case of sometime issues with some particular place we can adjust. In Chardham route some of the places are not on the way like Trijuginarayan, Lakhamandal, Auli, Kalimath, Neelkanth Mahadev, Adi Badri, Bhavishya Badri etc. Kindly contact directly to company in case you want to include these places rather than driver.
- No refund for short stay or unveiled facilities.
- No cancellation or any refund will be made if situation is beyond our control, such as bad weather, landslide, climatic conditions or any other natural disaster, fire, any embargo, acts or decisions of government, political or national crisis, road blocks, heavy snow fall, acts of terrorism or other similar causes, strikes or problems at airlines, rails, buses, hotels or transporters, labor unrest, insolvency, business exigencies, operational and technical issues, route and flight cancellations or due to which the customer could not reach the destination and which is beyond our control.
- Company is not responsible for any accident/injury/death/theft of person or property during the course of the tour.
- All rights reserved to management to cancel any service without any refund until full advance amount towards the service is received from the customer and accepted by company.
- Company Here by expressly disclaims any implied warranties imputed by the laws of any jurisdictions or country other than India. Company considers itself and intends to the jurisdictions only of the court of Haridwar Uttarakhand India.
About Helicopter in Kedarnath:
- Valid identification is required as well as biometric registration.
- There are 3 different helipad locations (Phata, Sirsi and Agatsya Muni) and ticket will be booked according to availability. If your hotel is far from helipad you need to start early to reach on time. If you prefer particular helipad only kindly contact company before making payment.
- If the helicopters are not flying for any reason like weather or other reason we will be not responsible. You will get your money for helicopter ticket cost refund but date change will be difficult for us. In case of cancelation of flight for the day due to any reason, the current day passenger will be given priority over previous day passenger. Previous passengers may be accommodated subject to availability of seats; else full fare will be refunded. No extra refund for meals / accommodation / transport will be provided only helicopter ticket cost will be refund.
- Aerial photography from helicopter is prohibited.
- Reporting time for Helicopter is as per the aviation company information on ticket and we will be not able to change it and if you don’t reach on reporting time no refund is possible. All passengers should report at the given reporting time, the boarding may take place any time after that depending on traffic and flight schedule. Boarding time can take 2 hrs also after reporting but guest must reach on time according reporting time.
- The same day return passengers will get only 2 hrs for darshan at Kedarnath Ji Dham.
- Priority Darshan passes (VIP tickets) for Kedarnath temple for same day passenger will be charged as per rates decided by Badri-Kedar Temple Committee (BKTC). Approx 1100 to RS 2500 Per Person. That amount you have to pay as per crowd & committee instruction at the helipad.
- Seating of the passengers will be depending on the helicopter load carriage and guests may have to be divided in separate flights.
- Two way passengers will have priority over one way passengers.
- Night halt passengers will be booked for 1400 hrs onwards flights only. Reporting time at Kedarnath helipad, next day for return flights, will be 0600 hrs. Night halt passengers will be allowed to stay at Kedarnath after the declaration by Govt. of Uttarakhand
- Passenger weight more than 80 kg have to pay additional Rs 150/kg for additional weight. Weight will be calculated individually and will not be offset with another passenger.
- Passengers are entitled only one piece of baggage weighing not more than 2 kilograms, any additional piece of baggage will not be allowed.
- Children above 2 years of age will be provided with a seat and will be charged full fare. For infants less than two years is free and no seat will be provided to the infants.
- Aviation company liability in case of any injury death or damage or lost of property etc will depend on civil aviation rules and regulations (Carriage by air act as per the latest rules). All disputes regarding this should be between particular aviation services Provider Company and guest directly and India Easy Trip will be not liable.
Policy of Helicopter Cancellation Charges
|Type of Cancelation
|3 Days or less than 3 days
||70% Refund (After deducting bank transaction fee)
|Before 15 Days or any time after booking confirm)
||80% Refund (After deducting bank transaction fee)
|Cancelation due to weather or any other reason
||100% Refund (After deducting bank transaction fee)
|No show at reporting time